The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build.
- 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry.
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break.
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube.
- Laser etched logos.
Specs & Colours
- Use: Trail/AM/DH
- Bar diameter: 35mm
- Steerer tube diameter:1⅛"
- Stack height:40mm
- Weight: 141grams(35mm), 160grams(50mm), 181grams(65mm)
- Colour: Black