- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- X-HORIZON™ design reduces shift force and ghost shifting
- 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheels
- TYPE 2 technologies: ROLLING BEARING CLUTCH™ and CAGE LOCK™
- Carbon cage
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Colors: Red and Black
- Speeds: 11-speed
- Material: Carbon fiber or aluminum outer cage
- Weight: 252g
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: 1X11
- Pulleys: 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels
- Technology Highlight(s): X-ACTUATION, X-HORIZON, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, CAGE LOCK
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1X, X-ACTUATION keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire 10- to 42-tooth cassette.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.