The Spider Team is developed with the help of WorldTour team mechanics who use the repair stand intensively on a daily basis. Thanks to their tips, you too can professionally and efficiently adjust, assemble and repair. The Spider Team is light, compact when folded away and easy to carry. The work surface can rotate and tilt. Exchangeable components for fork holders are included as standard, meaning all frames fit. Also suitable for other brackets such as time-trial bicycles, bicycles with sensors for power measurement and bicycles with electronic gearing.
Types of bicycles
- Suitable for racing bicycles and MTBs with 5 mm quick release. Includes exchangeable components for fork holders, so also for modern MTBs.
- Also suitable for bicycles with other brackets such as time-trial bicycles, bicycles with sensors for power measurement and bicycles with electronic gearing (Shimano Di2 or Campagnolo EPS).
- Bicycle rests on bracket support; attached to the front or rear fork
- Work surface is tiltable and can be rotated 360°
- Fork holders adjustable in length
- Removable tool tray
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Triangular profiles; dirt is less likely to adhere to the surface
- Anodised tubes; detergent-resistant
- Wide rubber feet; solid and stable
- Retractable and foldable
- size 120x23x18 cm
- Weight 4.25 kg
- Maximum load 15 kg
- Working height 100 cm (bracket)
- Packaging, size 90x30x15 cm