The CO2 Flex Hose (CFH) is a high pressure, braided steel reinforced hose and comes equipped with the Flip Thread Chuck (non-ABS) that allows users to engage this inflation system on both Presta and Schrader valves. The CFH can be used with threaded CO2 cartridges or with the Pressure Drive hand pump to inflate tires to riding pressure. The hand pump features CNC-machined aluminium and Composite Matrix construction. Multiple configuration options make this system extremely versatile; it can be stored on a user’s person, or mounted to the frame. It includes the HP pump, one 16g CO2 cartridge, a neoprene-velcro sleeve, and a Composite Matrix frame pump mount.
- COLOR: Black/High Polish
- MAX: 120psi | 8.3 bar
- LENGTH: 190mm
- WEIGHT: 108g
- Aluminum Construction - Aluminum, a strong, light weight and durable material, is used to make various precision pump components.
- Composite Matrix - Composite Matrix is a high strength fiber-reinforced material used to make durable components.
- CNC Machined - CNC Machining creates parts that are durable and precise.
- CO2 Flex Hose - High pressure, braided steel, Flex Hose engineered to be used with either CFH pumps or threaded CO2 cartridges.
- Threaded Valve Operation - Simple twist on/off valve operation efficiently punctures the cartridge and regulates CO2 release. Compatible with all threaded CO2 cartridges.
- Threaded Connection - Lezyne's ABS Flex Hose threads directly onto the valve for a secure, air tight connection. Compatible with Presta, and Schrader valves.
Scope of delivery
- CO2 Cartridge 16g