Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Syntace titanium bolts are made with rolled threads for optimal strength, and a conical head thatâ€™s lighter than conventional square heads, for that extra performance boost.
Can be used for:
- M5x16 mm: For stem steerer/bar clamps, such as the F99.
M6x16 m: For stem steerer clamps such as the VRO, F119, F139, Superforce and Megaforce, VRO Peanut Road, C2 and SL handlebars, brake calipers, brake levers, front derailleur clamps, LV Seatpost clamp.
- M6x20 mm: For brake calipers, fenders, threadless stem caps, front derailleurs
Sizes and Weights:
- M5x14 mm / 1.8 g / max. 6 Nm
- M6x16 mm / 2.7 g / max. 10 Nm
- M6x20 mm / 3.3 g / max. 10 Nm