But the real surprise comes with the first shift: precise, extremely fast, and with no hesitation, thanks to the design of the upshifting and downshifting zones of the XPSS™ chainrings. Shifting is no longer a problem, not even under extreme conditions.
- HOLLOW CRANKS AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY
- Reduced weight of stress-free sections, improved crank set weight to stiffness ratio.
- ULTRA-TORQUE™ AXLE
- Pressure on the pedals is transmitted effciently without any power loss.
- NEW CHAINRINGS
- Sophisticated mechanical features on the parts that move the chain up and down guarantee maximum effciency during shifting. A further evolution of the chainrings used by Pro-Teams in 2014.
- DIFFERENTIATED NUMBER OF PINS DEPENDING ON THE CHAINRING COMBINATION
- Constantly optimum engagement of the chain. Maximum shifting effciency.
- DOUBLE STANDARDIZED BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER ON ALL COMBINATIONS
- Maximum stiffness and lightness thanks to extension of the carbon fber crank close to the chainrings with 112 mm for the small bolt circle diameter and 145 mm for the large one.
- INTEGRATED CRANK/CHAINRING MOUNTING SYSTEM
- Reduced weight – easy maintenance.
- Super Record ULTRA-TORQUE™ BB is required
- Weight: 651 Gr.
- Gradation: 34-50
- Available Length: 170 mm, 172,5 mm, 175 mm
Scope of delivery: 1 Crankset (BB is not included)