BORDO. THE DESIGN. Form follows function. This is the principle the ABUS designers followed in the development process of the Bordo. They succeeded in bridging the gap between the high security demands and a compact, clean design.
BORDO. THE TECHNIQUE. Such a highly efficient lock as Bordo is the result of intensive research and development. The perfect interaction of many small innovative elements enables the unmistakable ABUS quality. From the first idea to the finished product, the development process always follows the principle "Security needs Quality". In spite of its small size, Bordo offers different innovations:
- The innovation for all cyclists, whether hobby cyclists or pros.
- Protection of two-wheels with a high theft risk
- Fix your bicycle to a solid object (e.g. lamp post, sign, fence)
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for maximum picking protection
- Links made from 5.5 mm thick hardened special steel protect against brutal opening methods
- Link construction offers maximum flexibility for external securing (i.e. lamp post)
- Easy transport thanks to modern bag in stylish design
- Compact lock dimensions offer various and simple fixing possibilities at the frame
- Length: 85cm
- Weight: 1580 gram
- Handy modern bag protecting against dirt