The LUMOTEC Lyt offers not only great light yield and distribution, it is also positioned as an interesting alternative in price when compared to halogen headlamps. This way, it caters to all those cyclists that could not yet decide to go for the light revolution "IQ-TEC". Apart from that, the headlight also excels in other areas that come to mind when Busch & Mueller is mentioned: superlative technology and attractive design.
A computer designed lens system spreads the light of one high performance LED evenly and extensively, so that the road is lit by a brilliantly white cone of light. The LUMOTEC Lyt reaches a light output of approx. 25 Lux. Light at close range significantly improves riding safety. In addition, the LUMOTEC Lyt features an attractively compact design integrating the front reflector that is mandatory in Germany.
- LED headlamp with new lens system guarantees a brilliant and homogenous light spread
- with light at close range
- attractively compact design
- solid stainless steel mounting bracket
- Ã˜ 62 mm
- Standlight function (capacitor technology, no batteries needed)
- Automatic Illumination function ("senso")
- Switch for hub dynamo
- integrated front reflector
- with German mark of approval