After only a three-minute drive, the serially included, fully automatic standlight is charged. It extinguishes four minutes after the bicycle stops. However, if one does not want to draw the attention of thieves to the parked bike, the standlight can also be deactivated manually using the easily accessible switch on the back side. Should light be needed longer still, one only needs to get the bike rolling for a few inches and the standlight will ignite again for another four-minute cycle - as long as the charge of the integrated capacitor permits.
Yet Busch & Mueller is not content to set new technology standards, they also continue to present smartly designed products. The lean and elegant TOPLIGHT Line plus looks stylish - especially when mounted on super-slender carriers, and with only 53 g it is a true flyweight among rear lights. Two threaded studs (mounting distance 50 mm) are used to securely fasten the rear light onto the carrier.
- crystal clear LineTec strip, red reflector, black casing
- approx. 53 g
- lean and elegant form: 94x45x16.5 mm
- optimal security and visibility thanks to the innovative LineTec technology
- with integrated, fully automatic standlight
- rear switch for manual deactivation of the standlight
- cable connection alternatively by push-on contacts or via a patented terminal system: insert unstripped leads into designated apertures, move a lever - done