The Lezyne Sport Drive HP is a great value HP hand pump equipped with the versatile Flex Hose (non-ABS).
The pump barrel and shaft are made of aluminum with a Composite Matrix handle and end caps. The HP pump design easily inflates tires to riding pressure with fewer strokes. The overlapping handle and barrel are integrated into a compact design. It comes equipped with the Flex Hose, which guarantees a secure (threaded) connection on both Presta and Shrader valves.
- LENGTH: 170mm
- WEIGHT: 75g
- COLOR: Silver/High Polish
- MAX: 120psi | 8.3 bar
- Aluminum Construction - Aluminum, a strong, light weight and durable material, is used to make various precision pump components. Back to Top
- Composite Matrix - MCT Components are made of a thin Composite Matrix core reinforced by carbon fiber resulting in products optimized for weight and durability. Back to Top
- CNC Machined - CNC machined aluminum parts are durable and precise. Back to Top
- Threaded Connection - Lezyne's ABS Flex Hose threads directly onto the valve for a secure, air tight connection. Compatible with Presta, and Schrader valves. Back to Top
- Unscrew hose and remove from pump handle
- Match Presta or Schrader valve with correct end of hose; thread opposite end of hose onto pump
- Thread matching end of hose onto OPEN valve, then inflate