is a lightweight, two-piece, moto inspired front fender that attaches to the suspension fork lowers for a closer fit to the tire and excellent mud/spray protection. A precision clamp assembly secures the fender to the fork’s lower legs and a special safety feature allows it to disengage if a large obstruction enters the wheel.
is a lightweight removable rear fender providing exceptional mud/spray protection. Multiple pivots allow easy fender angle adjustment for a perfect fit while the quick release clamp adjusts to fit 25.4mm - 34.9mm seat posts. Advanced high impact plastic is co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for resistance to impacts. Both fenders feature a highly polished underside to prevent mud buildup and aids in cleaning.
- Fits MTB 26” tires up to 26”
- Attachment (Front) Two Pieces QR Bolt-on Fork Attachment Fits ø36 - ø48.5 mm Fork Legs
- Attachment (Rear) QR Slip Joint Clamp Fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm Seatposts
- Adjustable Multiple Angles Adjustable (XC11)
- Material Two Tone Injected High Impact Resistant Plastic
- Added Features Automatic Obstruction Disengagement (XC1) Highly Polished Underside
- Size (L x W x H) XC1: 23 x 40 x 29 cm / XC11: 56 x 10,2 x 13,4 cm
- Weight XC1: 330 g / XC11: 202 g