- Check before milling the disc brake mounts and mounting the disk brake alignment of the dropouts.
- Remove the Wheelset from the frame or fork.
- Disconnect the two Alignment Tool into the dropouts on the frame or fork.
- Note the different mounting widths (front: 100mm or rear wheel: 130/135mm).
- Therefore move according to the spacers on the control of honor.
- When properly position the dropouts, the end surfaces of the control plan honors are parallel.
- If differences on the forehead flat surfaces exist, you must judge according to the dropouts.