With WiFLi, the rear derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette. The new range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves well over 250 grams.
The SRAM Force Rear Derailleur is crafted with cutting-edge materials, including a unidirectional carbon-fiber outer mid cage and a magnesium inner link.
WiFLiâ„¢ = Wider - Faster - Lighter
SRAM's WiFLiâ„¢ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
WiFLiâ„¢ is all you need to knowâ€¦
- Wider â€“ a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter â€“ as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
- Compatible with SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival and SRAM Apex
- WiFLi offers a wider gear range and is compatible with cassettes up to 32T
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range.
- Carbon-fiber outer cage and magnesium inner link provide strength and light weight
- Speeds 10
- Material Aluminum B-Knuckle, Magnesium Inner Link, Carbon/Aluminum Cage
- Weight 190g
- Compatibility 32T max cassettes
- Cage Size Mid cage