Itâ€™s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force
22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either
chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp.
The Yawâ„¢ rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts,
the SRAM Force 22 Yawâ„¢ Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cransket and chainrings.
- Speeds 2
- Material Steel Outer cage, Steel Inner cage, Composite Tail
- Weight 79g (Braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
- Compatibility SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift/Brake levers & X GLide R Chainrings
- Technology Highlight(s) Yawâ„¢
Yawâ„¢ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- TRUE 22 â€“ twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X Glide Râ„¢ chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.