- For races in accordance with the ITU/DTU regulation (brake lever rule), which has cancelled the slipstream prohibition.
- Ideal riding position, combined with minimized air resistance, reduce fatigue and increase riderâ€™s capacity for speed. The Syntace XXS promotes an energy conserving posturing and supports your arms (with biowing armrests) just before your elbow - exactly where you need it.
- Combined with parallel grips and outstanding posturing features, the Syntace XXS cuts a fine figure on the racing cycle as well as on the triathlon machine, which complies with ITU regulations. With the included shock absorbers the Syntace XXS offers you more than 8 mm of controlled vertical travel beneath your forearms. And our Zytel forearm cups wonâ€™t swivel out of position, so once theyâ€™re set on the elastic wing-shaped jibs they will stay.
- The Syntace XXS installs with a single 5 mm Allen wrench and fits all standard handlebars. New, high-load tolerant aluminium alloy with reduced, load adjusted wall thickness. Ultralight clamp base features â€œstay-putâ€ steel screws.
- Additional weight reducing milling in the bottom of the handlebar and clamp. Additionally cold hardened Eloxal surface of the whole aerobar and Wear-resistant. New, high strength weld incorporating lighter redesigned fixing clamps. We use 24.0 mm diameter tubing to ensure compatibility with all racer- and triathlon-mounted components. Our large selection of adapters and accessories let you arrange the cockpit just the way you want it.
- The innovative 318-Kit by Syntace, converts all Syntace aerobars to be compatible with 31.8 handlebars
- Clamp diameter: 31,8 mm
- Adjustment width: 66 mm
- Material: Aluminum, black anodized
- Weight: 314 gr